Round1: Write and Win Twisty Puzzles – Cube 3×3 Competition
We’re not accepting more articles in this round. Please check the home page for an open competition.
- How I met the Cube
- Why I started cubing
- A funny story about the Cube
- My favorite puzzle (not necessarily the 3×3)
- My favourite cuber
Send us an article before 10 May 2017 in the categories above to enter the competition and win a 100$ Rubik’s Cube and other twisty puzzle bundle of your choice! Please read the requirements below before you submit your work:
- Articles must be written in English, containing at least 300 words.
- You can increase your chances by submitting more essays in different categories.
- The winner will be announced once we’ve analyzed and published all works on our website.
- The author of the best article will be contacted and asked to send us his shipping address and a 100$ wish list from a puzzle webshop of his choice: TheCubicle.us, SpeedCubeShop or Lightake.
The 100$ budget needs to cover shipping costs too.
If this is not feasible (because the webshop doesn’t ship to the winner’s country or other reasons) then the 100$ will be sent to a PayPal account named by the winner.
- Please send plain text in the email or formatted content in HTML or MS Word.
- Please indicate if you don’t wish your name and age to be displayed along your article on our website.
- Articles with very bad grammar or similar errors will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition you agree to send us a picture of you and your new puzzles to be published on the website if you win the prize.